Change of name deed

This document will allow you to change your name by one of two methods - deed poll or statutory declaration. You may have been using your new name for some time, but wish now to formally acknowledge your change of name, or you may wish to be known by your new name from this day forward. Guidance is included to help you choose which method is right for you.

If you choose the deed poll option, you can choose to register this document with the Royal Courts of Justice. This document will provide the necessary documentation and guidance you need to do this.

Unfortunately, you can't currently use this product to create a deed poll that is suitable for enrolment. This is because the courts require you to use their own forms. Therefore, if you want to enrol your deed poll (or think you will need to in the future), you should not use this product. Instead, you can find the required forms on GOV.UK.

You can only use this document if you are 16 years or older.

£60.00 incl. VAT

Please register or login to trial or purchase this document

Login Register