Neighbour Disputes

There are a number of common problems that can be encountered with problematic neighbours, ranging from Noisy neighbours to Trespassing. These issues can be very stressful and sometimes result in long and bitter neighbour disputes.

Obviously, the quiet enjoyment of one's home is relative, so someone living in the centre of London can't expect the same degree of quiet as someone who lives in the countryside.

In the event that the behaviour of others is causing disturbance to a homeowner, or their land is being trespassed upon, there are steps that can be taken in order to put an end to these activities.

It’s easy to do

LawEasier is simple to use and will assist you at every step. You can create documents at any time and you can save partially completed or finished documents securely on our system and return to edit them at your leisure.

Further help

LawEasier is brought to by an award-winning law firm, Mayo Wynne Baxter. If your situation is more complex you can contact us here.

Just click one of the links below to access the documents.




Complaint about a noisy neighbour
Complaint to a neighbour about damage caused by tree roots
Complaint to local authority officer about noisy neighbours
Inform neighbour of intent to trim an overhanging tree or plant
Letter to object to planning permission for neighbour's extension
Request a neighbour to cut back a tree or plant blocking light
Request an individual to stop trespassing on your property