Complaint to local authority officer about noisy neighbours

If previous attempts to resolve a problem with a noisy neighbour have failed, use this document to send a letter to the local authority responsible for noise complaints. You should have already sent at least one letter to the neighbour and kept a copy of that letter. If you have not already written to your neighbour, use our 'Complaint about a noisy neighbour' letter to do so.

£18.00 incl. VAT

Please register or login to trial or purchase this document

Login Register